This headline is not only ridiculous, but it completely misconstrues what the article actually seems to be about. People don’t need reminders not to ingest poison. That’s usually a good rule of thumb that everyone keeps in mind, and we suspect that the Utah Poison Control Center is well aware of that fact.
Instead, the article’s about the danger of children taking things that might be dangerous to them, like attended medication belonging to their parents. This is serious stuff, guys. You really couldn’t have put more than 27 seconds into the headline?