Kate Middleton’s cool and sweet ‘mom moments,’ in pictures

[post_page_title]When Kate didn’t have time to pamper herself[/post_page_title]

If you’re a parent, you’ll know that you spend 99.9% of your time thinking about your children and their lives. The other 0.1% is spent reminding yourself that you need to eat and actually have a shower.

When Kate didn’t have time to pamper herself

Because of this, most moms don’t get the chance to pamper themselves, and it seems as though this is no different even if you are a Duchess. During this royal visit, Kate was called out for her un-pedicured toes. However, we just think this looks like a busy mom who doesn’t have time to pamper herself.

Recommended For You